Sunday, September 16, 2012

Friends?

Hola.  So I just painted my nails and am trying to type without smudging them.  We'll see.  Just got off the phone with Tara and had a good talk with her about Susan.  Susan and I are having problems because... well basically because she is clueless on how to be a good friend.  I asked her on Weds to hang out with me because I was having a bad day and she said she would come over, even though she didn't want to.  This hurt my feelings, and I told her so today.  After discussing this for 10 minutes or so on the phone today, she told me our friendship was not going to work out and she wished me luck in life.  Then she hung up.  So I guess we are not friends anymore?  This is really Susan's issue.  It is not cool to say you dont want to hang out with someone, but you'll still come over.  Not cool, it hurt my feelings, and that she can't understand that is her problem, not mine.  So I guess we're not friends, and that's the way it is.

I slept all day today.  I mean all day.  But I am not going to beat myself up about it.  So there.

OK, gotta go, gotta eat. 

No comments:

Post a Comment