Sunday, November 1, 2009

I've taken a shower now. Should I go?

So, now I'm clean and somewhat sober.  Should I head out to his apartment complex?  And btw, I don't know exactly which apt he lives in.  Which is good.  Fuck.  I'm a stalker.

So, I should stay wet from my shower and fucking masturbate about him. Do not, do not, do not go over to his place and fucking stalk him.

So yeah, that's what I'll do.  But when I get into rehab, I'm telling my therapist all about this. And as of this moment, I don't give a fuck if my therapist knows who F is.  Which, btw, he will know.  Because F trained where I am goingWhich is why F couldn't go there himself for his treatment.

G'night.  I may or may not be riding for the next coupla hours.  How lazy am I?  Not sure yet.  But everyone else tells me I'm the hardest working girl they know.  So watch out. F :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment