Sunday, November 1, 2009

K's Choice: "I'm Not an Addict" and DXM

I have the taste of puke in my mouth and nostrils. SEEEEXXXXXY.  Yeah, so I stopped at Walgreen's and got my drug of choice and for some godforsaken reason, Egg Nog.  It seemed yummy at the moment.  I drank some.  Then when I got home I realized how fattening it is and how it doesn't seem to set well on my stomach, so I made myself puke it up.  Feel much better now.

My drug of choice (for this year) is DXM.  Which is in cough syrup or cough pills.  It's a dissociative drug, maybe hallucinogenic.  It is the shit if you aren't depressed.  Or maybe it makes you depressed.  I have become suicidal coming off of it.  But yet, I do it again.

"It's not a habit, it's cool, I feel alive.  If you don't have it you're on the other side.  I'm not an addict, maybe that's a lie."

One more day, then rehab.  I'm excited.  How fucked up is it that part of the reason I'm excited is the idea of meeting people.  New people that I may become friends with.  New people that I may want to seduce.  I am a fucking goddamn mess.

"Sober now, I'm cold, alone.  I'm just a person on my own.  Nothing means a thing to me.  Nothing means a thing to me. It's not a habit, it's cool, I feel alive...  I'm not an addict.  Maybe that's a lie."

I really want nothing to mean a thing to me.  Why do I always have to care.  I care just enough to feel guilty.

I saw my mom for breakfast today, so that I could switch cars and get my truck back.  But I did not tell her about rehab.  I'm going to tell her on the phone two minutes before I walk in the clinic's doors.  I just can't handle her disapproval.  I am a wuss.  As has been determined earlier.

Maybe if I cut myself tonight I can prove to myself I'm not such a goddamn fucking weakling.  But I am.  But the cuts may ameliorate the feeling.  Being able to draw blood on myself helps.

I drove to his apt complex tonight.  So on top of being a weak depressed loser, I am a fucking stalker.  Sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment