Saturday, October 24, 2009

Mental Health and a Cute Boy

OK, I'm just back from a night on the town with G and Brian. We went to an art show, and it was pretty cool.

Then G walked up and talked to purple shirt guy. Purple had been looking my way all night, after we had a (very) brief chat about a painting. I said, "I like it, but then I don't". He overheard me, and said "yes, I agree". We then said about 2 more sentences to each other and I got shy and walked away. Thinking he was a weirdo.

So yeah, G winds up talking to him later. And asks him if he wants to go to The Cellar with us. And he says yes! At this point I'm digging him. He's quiet, and seems smart. With really gorgeous curly hair and eyes. Sort of like an older Nick Jonas. I will never tell him that. Because we are going to date and have a love affair. I've decided.

Man, I'm tired. Got to go drink more, because this will be the last time for a while. Maybe I can make out with Dara tomorrow night. Yum.

Purple shirt is a Master's in Counseling by the way. Is that not perfect. He works at the Crisis Stabilization Unit at *****. Ha, ha, ha. Seriously. He may have been there when I was tackled to the ground and shot full of Haldol. Funny. I don't know when or if I should ever tell him that.

OK, time to make a drink.

First, must again reiterate that I want to fuck the pants off of F. Why must he be so nice to me? He really just has to say he is not interested and it will help. Just say, "I think you are ugly and I would never sleep with you or find you interesting." That's what I need to hear so I can kill off this longing. F, please.

No comments:

Post a Comment