Saturday, October 24, 2009

I am tired, and I sorta stalked. And I def worked out.

I'm back from riding my bike.  I went to 93rd ave and 43rd st.  Far.  I made 2 detours.  One at F's apt complex, and one at the gas station to fill my tires.

No luck at the apt complex.  I only did one loop then left once I realized what a goddamn freak I was being.  So F, if you ever read this, I still have no idea where you live.

I'm tired.  And sweaty. I probably rode 20 miles.  Going to take a shower, fall asleep and wake up in time to go out with Dara.  Maybe we'll do something physical tonight.  It's the second date; is that time for kissing?  I forgot the rules.

G'night.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my fucking God. FINALLY. A blog about wanting to fuck my psychiatrist. I can totally relate. My psychiatrist isn't my type either, but he is just ... so fuckable? Something about the self-disclosure and the way he smiles ...

    Haha, you're pretty darn brave for confessing and just generally moving on from all this "transference" drama. Purple shirt guy sounds cute and a younger and more ethical fuck!

    Anyway, I think it'd be cool to have someone intelligent to talk about this psychiatrist-lust. I don't really know how to co-ordinate this shit since I kinda don't wanna put my email out on the internetz so I made a fake one (naturally): omgpsychsex@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete