Friday, February 5, 2010

Like Pearl Jam, I am still Alive

I'm not sure why though. Maybe so I can still go to group on Monday and yell at Cheryl and J.  Thank you very much, I appreciate it.  Hah.

So I'm off to the movies.  Figured I can catch one more Colin Firth movie.  Just like me to be in love with a repressed British movie star.

There's an entire AA Clubhouse that's LGBT in Ft. Lauderdale.  You gotta love big cities.  Maybe I'll check it out.  Maybe I can get laid or something.  At least it'd be doing something life affirming, right?  Sex is life affirming, is it not?  Or I could go the Bill route and think it's scary and self-destructive.  Whatever.  I'm not sure who is right on this one.

"I'm having trouble saying what I mean
with dead poets and drum machines...
Nothing I write is ever good enough"
---Natasha Bedingfield  "These Words"

Cheesy song, but has some great lyrical bits.

No comments:

Post a Comment