Tuesday, September 29, 2009

2 Days Later

Ugh.

Ugh, ugh, ugh. I drank for a straight 12 hours or so on Sunday through Monday morning. I went to class drunk at 9:35 am, with more whiskey in my water bottle. WTF. I have never done that in my life.

During the wonderful marathon drunkathon, I cut myself pretty badly on my inner thigh. 6 cuts. About 3 inches long. Did it with a brand new razor blade. I have those for chores around the house, not for freaking mutilating myself. Oh well.

A couple are pretty deep. I hope I don't have scars. How hot is that- someone's going down there and freaks because of scars. Maybe I could limit my dating pool to people who like the Suicide Girls. I hate the Suicide Girls.

I have been sick as a dog since then. I really and truly am an alcoholic and need to keep away from the booze. Which I've been doing pretty well. But, not lately. I think I've drunk like 5 times in the past 2 weeks. OK, that actually really sucks.

And the last time I got fairly drunk I cut myself on my forearm. So obviously I'm doing just fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment