Monday, September 28, 2009

So I just wrote Ralph. He's decided to answer my question. So I now sit waiting for a while while he writes his response. Shit I hope he can help me. Probably not. I mean, what else can he say other than go to hospital?

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK. Yeah, FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK. That's what I fucking mean. I've made five cuts on my thigh, and I feel like a wuss, because I didn't make the same six cuts I did on my forearm. My greatest disappointment is to not be as tough as I could be. I am tough. I swear. I will Kick Your Ass. Don't Fuck With Me.

But of course, aren't I still sexy? Cause isn't that the point? I mean, from the first books I read (I mean 4th grade), women were allowed to be smart, but if only their clothes fit them well and the male scientists could look down their blouse or admire their shiny, beautiful hair.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK, you. You goddamn authors who f'cking planted that shit in my heads. I'm a f'ing great scientist. And f what I look like. That only matters when I'm trying to lay someone.

And if I were a guy, being a scientist would probably help. It def does not help as a chick. Unless you are dating guys who have problems. Because they seem to be the only ones who like super smart chicks.

Please help me Ralph.

No comments:

Post a Comment