Monday, September 28, 2009

Ralph Tried

But I scared Ralph too much. I'm not in a fucking crisis. I'm just upset and sad and drunk. And being drunk is my fault.

F you Ralph. That's what I feel like right now. But I guess I understand your position. No legal problems. I'd do just what you did. But I know I'm a hardline asshole, and I was hoping I could find a therapist who wasn't as much as an asshole as I was.

I respect you for covering your ass.

So I've got 15 minutes until the question opens up to other therapists. Fuck them too. Fucking lily white fuckers who've never felt this. Had one or two problems in their childhoods and decide to study this shit to help people. Fuck them.

I had this shit happen, and I decided to study something else. And if I were them, I wouldn't be such a chickenshit as to not to help someone like me.

Fuck you all. Do I sound bitter? Ha.

Bitter bitch on the line. Will you help her?

No comments:

Post a Comment