Monday, September 28, 2009

F, F, F, F Me

I just realized that the name I gave to my shrink is the same as the short form of fuck. F. So yeah, in my title I mean fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck me. As in I'm fucked.

I've got to finish my HW, but I'm drunk. Fuck Johnny Walker Red or whatever the hell it is that bf made me buy. 'Cause of course it's his fault. Not my arm that keeps pouring the drinks and lifting them to my mouth.

What I do is sort of hard, so it is really hard when you are f'ed up. Oh well, at least I know the equation for standard deviation. And the harmonic mean. Good times.

F F. He sucks. Not me unfortunately. And I don't suck him unfortunately. Although I'm not sure I'd do that right away. I don't like to get on my knees in front of men. In front of women is just fine.

OK, I'm finished burning that dog and Atmosphere. Good bands. Time to put them in the Onkyo and get rocking.

Hopefully I won't have too much of a headache at 9:35. I've got to charm Dr. M into letting me turn in my HW late. Oh yeah, in the midst of my "I wanna fuck my shrink" crisis I've been missing class.

Dr. M loves me though. Prob because I like him. Smart and accomplished as fuck. Some of his work is in textbooks I've had in other classes. Pretty badass. OK, must finish. I'm almost out of engineering paper, but I think I've got enough for this assignment.

See you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment