Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Seroquel

Seroquel is cool. I'm falling asleep right now because of it. Good for F. Now if only I could fuck him, all would be well.

My bf is too scared of my leg to stay the night with me. Am I mad about this? I don't know yet...



Actually, I do know.  I'm mad.  He freaked, which is understandable. But I wish he were tougher and could deal with it.  I'm not upset about my cuts, I mean, they're done.  I just want him to hold me.  Go down on me, make me come.  Then I'll go down on him, we'll have sex, snuggle and then go to sleep.

But hell, he's too freaked out.  Which is odd, because he seems to be fairly familiar with the whole cutting thing.  Which is why I felt safe enough to show him.

If I knew he was going to freak, I would never have let my guard down.  I am very good at keeping my guard UP.  Instead I wound up hugging him and comforting him about being upset about my slices.  Weakling.

Yep, that's what I think of him.  Weak.  Deal with it dude- I do.  And hell, you don't even have to bleed (I mean from cuts).  You just get to fuck a pretty, smart,  and accomplished chick.  How hard is that?  You won't find many chicks smarter and more independent than me.  Plus, I'm a fairly good lay.

Yep, I guess I'm pissed off.

Goodnight

No comments:

Post a Comment